Tennessee Personal Injury Law: Aggressive Driving & Road Rage
Speaking with an experienced personal injury lawyer in Nashville or elsewhere in Middle Tennessee is one of the most important steps one can take following an accident of any kind. At InjuryTN, we’ve culminated decades of experience representing individuals who have been injured or killed due to the actions of an aggressive driver.
Making sure to provide a compelling case by understanding all circumstances and proving all facts regarding an incident requires an experienced law firm with the legal know-how and technical resources necessary for proving your case. We often see cases which have the at-fault driver’s insurance company paying a claim in order to avoid going to trial, which can have a drastic effect on the outcome of a case.
Schedule Your FREE Consultation
Have you been the victim of another driver’s aggressive behavior or road rage? Contact our firm to schedule a free consultation with a personal injury expert today.
Avoid Becoming the Victim of Another Driver’s Road Rage
Road rage does diverge from aggressive driving with the fact that it is typically created by an event which heightens to the point of becoming a criminal offense. In order to avoid becoming the victim of an aggressive driver, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration suggests the following:
- Do not offend:
- Make sure you have plenty of room and are not cutting someone off when merging.
- Avoid driving slowly in the left lane.
- Maintain a safe distance between your car and the car in front of you.
- Don’t make obscene or otherwise unpleasant gestures.3
- Do not engage:
- Do your best to avoid aggressive drivers.
- Try not to make eye contact with a visibly angry driver.
- Seek help from local authorities if you believe another driver may be following you or attempting to start a fight.
- Change your approach:
- Adjusting your own attitude towards driving has the potential to make every ride a more pleasant one.
- Make more time for your trip so it isn’t a race against the clock.
- Try not to take the actions of other drivers personally, you may not be fully aware of the circumstances another driver is experiencing.
Get Legal Help Now
If you have been involved in an accident and think the other driver may have been exhibiting road rage, you need immediate legal assistance so you can rest assured the situation is resolved promptly. Get in touch today and save yourself stress and money later!
Contact Our Personal Injury Experts Today
At InjuryTN, our attorneys are devoted to representing those who have been injured in all types of accident cases and have the legal experience, skills, and resources needed to pursue the most satisfactory outcome. If you have been injured by an incident involving an aggressive driver or another driver’s road rage, get started on you case today by calling our office for a free and confidential initial consultation.