Following the Coronavirus pandemic and Nashville’s Safer at Home Order, we are currently offering our clients the choice to video conference via Zoom or visit the office in-person while adhering to Coronavirus precautions as advised by the CDC.
If you are currently not experiencing the symptoms associated with COVID-19, our staff is ready to meet with you in person. We are exercising the following precautions in an concerted effort to maintain a safe environment for our clients and staff:
- Social Distancing – our staff will attempt to maintain a distance of at least six (6) feet
- Hand Shaking – although it feels strange, we are not shaking hands
- Masks – we do have them, but in limited quantities
- Hand Washing – we ask that everyone wash hands upon arrival and departure
- Hand Sanitizing – sanitizer is available in our office, we ask that everyone use 1 squirt per use